6 Nov 2014

It's all about me me me

Hello beautiful people

"cos I got me, myself and I"


If you're a regular reader then you'll be aware of my recent trip to Birmingham for the Fabb Event's blogger event. Whilst I was there I was lucky enough to have a great chat with Tia from MeMeMe whom was a pleasure to talk with :)  Tia kindly gave myself and other bloggers loads of delicious treats to have a play with, I was actually over whelmed with her generosity!

MeMeMe is a small brand that has been going since 2009. They pride themselves on being 100% cruelty free and providing luxury products at affordable prices. The brand are inspired by ancient greeks and bohemian style & attitude towards life; especially the aspect of wander-lust.  




The first product I was super impressed with is the Blush Box in the shade Rouge. I adore the packaging and even though it's not plastic it's still very sturdy & well made! The blush itself is very pigmented, and the texture is wonderful; not at all chalky!
Another amazing point to this product is the application brush, it's densely packed and ridiculously soft.



 Next on my MeMeMe love list are the Goddess Rocks which are beautiful bronzing rocks that create the most insane bronzed highlight shade ever. As you can see from the swatch, these rocks are very pigmented which is everything a girl could want in a highlighter. In my opinion these rocks are versatile in the sense that they can be used on the eyes and body too for a gorgeous mermaid glow!



Last but not least I was treated to the beautiful Eva Lipcream in the shade China Rose, this dusky semi-matte pink is one of my favourite shades to wear so when I opened this beaut I was over the moon with Tia's selection for me! The Lipcream is long lasting and super nourishing which is something I really look for in a lip product.

Because Tia is bloomin' awesome she has sent me a 25% off code for myself and you lucky guys to use on their website here

mememe25

valid 1st Nov-30th Nov 2014

All you need to do is add this code to the basket when you've made your choices, they also have free delivery with purchases over £20 at the moment!

Have you tried any MeMeMe products?

lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...