26 Nov 2014

Return of the Mac

Hello beautiful people

"So i'm back up in the game"


I think it's been a bit too long since I did one of these posts! My spending has been minimal the last few months and so my Mac habit has suffered miserably :'(

Because I deserve treats I have purchased 4 new things, 3 of which are limited edition (sorry bout it) and they're pretty much all things you're bound to hate or be scared of.

Again, sorry bout it!

All items have been purchased by myself :)

The first two items are from the 2014 Holiday Collection Heirloom Mix & are both pressed pigments. These two are so beautiful and very appropriate for the Christmas Party season ahead of us, use on their own or as an addition to a standard dark smokey eye for added Xmas drama.
As you can see from the swatches they're heavenly pigmented and extremely buildable.
Enchantment
Victorian Plum
Top: Victorian Plum | Bottom: Enchantment

Before Fabb Birmingham the other week I took a little trip to Mac to purchase a new powder and have a peek at the Artificially Wild Collection that I've been lusting over since the photos were leaked months ago. 
I left with Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus and the Artificially Wild eye shadow in Natural Wilderness. 
MSF Natural: Medium Plus
Natural Wilderness
Natural Wilderness

All of these products are right up my street and I couldn't leave them behind, especially the eye shadows not just because of their beauty but the fact they're Limited Edition!
Keep your eyes peeled for looks using these products coming soon!

Have you purchased anything from Mac recently? 

 lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...