9 Dec 2014

DREAMLAND

Hello beautiful people

"A dream is a wish your heart makes"


I am head over heels in love with Poundland at the moment! Especially because my local one has just launched a new range called Makeup Gallery. According to my good friend Google this range was launched in October but has only just reached my ends.

Now, I am very skeptical when it comes to cheap makeup and there are only a few brands I love & trust so I only picked up 3 products that really caught my eye. 
Yes I was very nervous in case I was served a Poundland Pinkeye, but really I had nothing to worry about! These products are very good for the price, a little talcy but who can complain when they cost £1 each...I mean come on they HAVE to slip up somewhere!!

ALLOW !!!

Everything from the range is 100% cruelty free and a lot of the products are made in the UK, something that I think is very important these days!
I hear that the Pump It Up Mascara rivals blogger fave Maybelline's Volum' Express Colossal Mascara; deffo something I will be testing out in the near future! The packaging is sleek, sturdy and made of a well wearing hard plastic; very easy to store too!

L-R: Fern Green E/S | Spice 3 Blush | Medium 2 Bronzer
There are in total 150 different products and I am hoping that I will be able to get my hands on most of these. Great little stocking fillers even for those that aren't on a budget!
Expect lots of looks using these products coming soon!

Have you tried any Makeup Gallery products?


lots of love   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...