8 Feb 2015

The Beauty Tag


Hey Hey Hey

1. Do you remember your first makeup item?

I'm pretty sure it was some form of Body Glitter or roller lip balm

2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?

To be honest, as long as a mascara thickens and lengthens my lashes I'm happy. My faves so far have to be Urban Decay's Big Fatty and Perversion.

3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from a foundation?

High. High. High. High. High 

4. Favourite high end brand?

Toss up between Mac and Urban Decay

5. What cosmetics brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't? 

theBalm, Becca, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Sigma and Morphe

6. Favourite drugstore brand?

Makeup Revolution

7. Do you wear false eyelashes?

Not everyday but often

8. Is there any type of makeup that you can't leave the house without?

Lip Balm

9. What is your most cherished beauty product?

My Lime Crime Venus Palette



10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or or get lots of goodies at once?

Every month probably, a few times. I seem to buy lots of bits but have a blow out once a month.

11. Do you have a "beauty budget" or do you spend freely?

I always have a budget and it's usually all the money I have left over after bills!

12. Do you utilize coupons, reward cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?

Of course! The more money saved, the more products I can buy!!!

13. What type of product do you buy the most of?

Probably eye shadows



14. Is there a brand you absolutely can't stand?

Yes. Simple and Clinique

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulphates?

Not really but if it's free of them I like it more :)

16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?

Debenhams because I get my 20% staff discount!

17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you have a certain routine?

Being a blogger I am always trying new things but I do stick to some particular products because I know they don't irritate my skin.

18. Favourite bath and body brand?

Lush

19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?

Has to be Mac

20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?

Either Charlotte Tilbury or Tom Ford 

21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?

Kat Von D



22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?

I don't think so?

23. 5 favourite beauty gurus.

Desi Perkins, Jaclyn Hill, Vegas Nay, LookAMillion and Danielle Roberts

24. Do you like multinational products like lip and cheek stains?

Nope

25. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Not really

26. Do you use makeup base/primer for eyes?

Of course, either Makeup Revolutions Fix and Focus or Mac's Paint Pot in Painterly 

27. How many hair products do you use on a daily basis?

2

28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?

Foundation, because that's the right way!!

29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?

Yes, all the time. Only the ones that result in qualifications though!

30. What do you love about makeup?

Probably everything. It's a great way to express yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...