9 Mar 2015

Urban Decay 24/7 Liners


Hey Hi Hi

For years and years I've been an avid wearer of eyeliner, wither it's liquid, khol or gel; I can't get enough of the stuff. As many eyeliner lovers I have been on the search for the "best" there is out there, and well after a few years of trial and tribulation I do believe I have found the best pencil eyeliners out there.

Urban Decay have an extensive line of 24/7 eyeliners that have all been put through the tests to see if they actually live up to their 24 hour name. I can safely say that they bloody do!


Currently I have around 15 of these bad boys and I plan to keep on buying and buying! I use them on the waterline but also as eye shadow bases for a long wearing grip onto the eye shadow placed on top.

A good tip is to purchase the mini sets that come out now and then which usually contain around 6/8 different shades at a smaller size & a very good price. This allows you to experiment with different shades and also gives you an idea of the quality before buying a standard sized one.

Here are the ones on my "to buy" list
LSD // Rockstar // Cuff //  Yeyo // Chaos // Stash // Corrupt // Roach // Scorch

Buy Me // 24/7 Liners

Have you tried any of the Urban Decay Liners?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...