28 Jun 2014

MAC Haul

Hello beautiful people;

Today I was a bit naughty and I treated myself to 4 MAC items when visiting Merry Hill.
2 of the items were on my weekly wishlist, 1 is something I ALWAYS buy and the last was something that I'd tried and tested and needed to own !!


Disclaimer.
Fortunately, I do work for Debenhams so I am lucky enough to get 20% off MAC and I purchased everything with my own money. Make Up is my passion and I work hard for what I own. The prices below are before any discount is applied.

The items I purchased are (left to right, top to bottom):
MAC face and body foundation in N2 £21.50
MAC lipglass in Myth £14
MAC travel size fix+ £8
MAC amplified lipstick in Morange £15

For me this is a very small haul and half of the items I did actually need. The lip products are two things I've wanted to add to my collection for a long time.
The items I have purchased are definitely going to be some of my most used products this summer, the colours are perfect and the face & body foundation is the right consistency for summer.
I am so surprised at how little I purchased as I have a list of MAC items to buy the length of my arm!

Have you tried any of these products?
Or do you have any Summer products you think I should try?

Thank you for reading !!
lots of love, effstarbeauty x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...