14 Jul 2014

Contouring & Highlighting Map

Hello beautiful people;

"Did you loose weight?"
"No bitch, I contour"

Kimmy K does it, drag queens do it so why can't you?
Contouring is quite simple once you know the basics, I've been doing it since I was 15. 
Yes, applying bronzer under you cheekbones is contouring!!

This is my way of contouring & highlighting, some people may find this doesn't work for them but you get an idea of how it works from my face map (:



For my highlight I use a light concealer, the type of concealer that I use goes on how much coverage I want and where I am going. On this photo I am also using a concealer to contour with but in a very dark shade, you can also use a cream matte bronzer.
I blend everything out gently and then go over the top with Mac's face & body to finish off the blending process.

I really hope this helped you to understand Contouring & Highlighting better :)

Thank you for reading
lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...