15 Jul 2014

Cara Delevingne Tutorial

Hello beautiful people;

"Fame, do I like it? No."


Cara Delevingne is the fashion icon of the century, with her striking androgynous looks and scruffy style she gives grunge a huge kick up the ass.
This self confessed fame hater has the most beautiful effortless make up looks I've ever seen. So naturally I just had to be a massive copy cat and recreate her famous smudged brown eye look.

This is my take on Cara's look, you can lighten or darken this to your taste.
The items I used are:
Naked Palette - Buck
Naked Basics - Faint
Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon - Golden Quartz
Urban Decay 24/7 liner - West
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly 
MAC False Lashes Mascara - black

Step 1. Prime lids with Painterly & blend Golden Quartz onto the lid as a base
Step 2. Blend Golden Quartz onto lash line as a base
Step 3. Blend Buck into crease

Step 4. Pack Buck onto the lid and blend
Step 5. Blend Buck on lower lash line
Step 6. Darken the look using Faint (optional)

Step 7. Add West to the waterline and lower lash line & blend
Step 8. Add West to the top lash line & blend, don't worry about it being too perfect

To finish add loads of mascara !!


I hope you enjoyed this look !!
Please tag me on my instagram @effstarbeauty if you recreate this look
lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...