22 Jul 2014

Weekly Wishlist

Hello beautiful people;

"wish I may, wish I might"

So because I'm a silly billy bunny bear I completely forgot to do my weekly wishlist last week *insert thumbs down emoticon*.
This weeks wishlist is a big ol' mixed bag of beauty products that I've been noticing when watching YouTube videos and reading blogs.


left to right, top to bottom:
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade in Blonde
Glam Glow Supermud
Barry M Gelly Nail Varnish in Sugar Apple

You guys know me, within the next few months I am pretty sure I will own all of these so keep your eyes peeled for reviews!!

Do you have any recommendations for me?
Thank you for reading!
lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...