21 Jul 2014

American Apparel Nail Varnish Review!

Hello beautiful people;

"NAILED IT!"

Yes, American Apparel you most certainly have!


Recently Selfridges had an epic sale on so I made the most of the 50% off on American Apparel nail varnishes and picked up three colours for the total price of £10.50!!


I've been searching for the perfect nude nail varnish for my skin tone and I was automatically drawn to Mouse which is a medium toned brown. If you know me you'll understand how much I adore anything in a bright green/chartreuse colour so Crescent Heights pretty much screamed at me to buy it! The last shade I picked up was a lonely looking bottle of pretty dull orangeness called Sunset Boulevard which is a perfect summer shade without being too loud!!


I'm not huge on  nails, I can go weeks without painting them and walking around with chipped nails which isn't a good thing for a beauty blogger to confess. But come on, I'm only bloody human! These AA varnishes give me a good 7 days of colour with little to no chipping, plus they stay so glossy unlike a lot of nail varnishes on the market! So for all you lazy nail girls like me they're a must have!!


They usually retail at £9 which for a nail varnish is pretty steep, but you get a lot of product and the product itself is epic 10/10 for sure!
I've already got my eye on a few more including the Holographic one, Summer Peach and Neon Violet. The metallic range is something that also is tickling my taste buds but I'm going to wait until Winter to rock those shades, specifically Bronze Dash (ooh la la!).  

What is your favourite brand of nail varnish?
lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...