18 Aug 2014

2014 Product Lust

Hello beautiful people;

"I'm so excited, & I just can't hide it"

Jesus Christ on a bike, 2014 has got some insane products coming its way!! I am super excited to purchase this one!! EEK!!!


Rihanna is the face of Mac's Viva Glam campaign at the moment and well the first lipstick & lipgloss released I was disappointed with to say the least. But wait, what's that?! RiRi's next duo for Viva Glam is a 90's heavenly dream of darkness?!
Yeah, totally on this duo. I love my dark and dramatic lip options, I am that girl that owns black lipstick & gloss. I know right. So I 100% need a sparkly purple lippie in my collection for A/W. 


My only issue with this lipstick will be if it's in a cruddy finish like lustre (spew) but I think I could let that go if the pigmentation is epic enough, I guess we shall just have to see!!

RiRi's new collection is released in September & will be priced around £15 per item!

What products are you excited for?
lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...