26 Aug 2014

MUA Haul

Hello beautiful people;

"Shopping is the best medicine"

I'm right back at it again, are you bored of hauls yet? Hope not!!
Another drugstore one for you guys, all products are by the brand MUA and I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't absolutely loving MUA at the moment.

MUA products are available at most Superdrug stores in the UK, if you're not in the UK you can purchase things here


SO this is what I got (left to right, top to bottom):

Matte Eyeshadow Palette in Ever After
Velvet Lip Lacquer in Tranquility 
Matte Eye Shadow in Chesnut
Matte Eye Shadow in Midnight
Lipstick in Shade 13
Matte Lipstick in Totally Nude
Brow Define in Fair
Eye Shadow in Champagne 


I thought I'd be nice and helpful and do some swatches of the lip products I purchased!


Shade 13, Tranquility and Totally Nude

What is your favourite MUA product?
lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...