8 Aug 2014

My First Cut-Crease

Hello beautiful people;

Well one rainy afternoon I decided that only one thing could cheer me up and that was glitter! Baring in mind I am a self confessed make up addict and I love trying out new looks, I'd never tried doing a proper cut crease before!
To be honest, glitter and cut creases go hand in hand so I thought I'd take the plunge and give it a go. Now this well and truly was my first attempt but I'm actually pretty impressed with myself!!


The glitter is so finely milled that it really doesn't pick up at all in photos, which is a shame because its beautiful.

Here is what I used:
Crease Colour: MAC Swiss Chocolate & Texture
Cut Crease: MAC Smolder Eye Khol
Black Eye Shadow: Urban Decay Crave
Glitter Base: NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese
Primer: MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Liquid Liner: NYC Liquid Liner in Black
Glitter: MAC Reflects Gold Glitter
Brow Highlight: Urban Decay Foxy Eye Shadow
Mascara: Urban Decay Big Fatty

Hope you like this look!
What is your favourite glittery look?

lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...