11 Aug 2014

My First Mac

Hello beautiful people;

"it was love at first sight"

Recently Sian posted something fab about her first MAC product, and well I'm being a big ol' copy cat! I loved the idea of sharing what I lost my MAC virginity to and to this day, like Sian I still have that product however because of the nature of my product I can still use it!


I was around the age of 15 and I was given MAC's Silver glitter by one of mums friends, my lord I was over the moon. At that point I didn't even know what MAC was, but I knew it was expensive and luxurious. You can still buy it to this day online, which you can find here.

Still to this day I love this glitter, it's so versatile! I mainly use it for eye looks and nails.

What was your first Mac product?
lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...