5 Aug 2014

THE BEST EYELINER EVER

Hello beautiful people;

"one step closer to heaven"


Now, claiming the something is the best is a very strong statement to make especially when it's about eyeliner.
This was again another one of my crazy Poundland finds, and as soon as I tried it out I went back and purchased a back up! 6 months later and I am still using the same one, okay so I might get a telling off for that but why throw something that's working away?!


You can purchase this from Superdrug for £2.49 and quite frankly I don't know how you can not go and try this for that price. If you don't, you're an idiot. 

This is the smoothest, blackest and easiest liquid liner I have ever used and I've been trying out different eyeliners for 8 years now. It's long lasting and is still opaque over eye shadow's, even shimmery ones!!


Above is the eyeliner on, over the top of Urban Decay's Foxy and Venus eye shadow's. 

Hope you enjoyed today's post!
lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...