4 Aug 2014

Black Smoke

Hello beautiful people;

"The eyes are the nipples of the face"

On Friday I went out for a delicious Thai meal and I decided that I wanted to rock a simple yet very dramatic eye look. SO naturally I opted for black with an orange crease. 


Here's what I used to achieve this look!

Black Base: NYX Black Bean jumbo eye pencil
Nude Base: MAC Painterly paint pot
Black Eye Shadow: Urban Decay Crave (basics palette)
Brow & Tear Duct Highlight: Urban Decay Venus (basics palette)
Crease Eye Shadow's: MAC Rule and Red Brick
Mascara: Urban Decay Big Fatty
Eyeliner: MAC Smolder


My brows as always are MAC's Fluidline in Dipdown

What's your favourite look for an evening outing?
lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...