8 Sept 2014

Drugstore Haul

Hello beautiful people;

"White female, addicted to retail"



GAHH. I really need to be stopped!! I do too many of these, agreed? Yeah please let me know in the comments if you enjoy seeing all these drugstore hauls :)

Finally I've been able to get my hands on some things from the new MUA sister brand Makeup Revolution London. Now, like MUA it is sold in just Superdrug stores and online BUT it's quite difficult to get hold of as of yet.

If you want to see if there's a stand near you then you can do so here 

All together I spent £13.99 which for what I got is an amazing price, below is a list of what I got and how much each item cost.

MUA Nail Varnish in Leapfrog - £1
MR Redemption Palette Iconic 3 - £4 
MR Lipstick in The One - £1
MR Matt Lipstick in Dare - £1
MR The Matte Effect Foundation in Natural - £2
MR The Matte Effect Foundation in Cocoa - £2
MR Blush in Now! - £1
2True Matte Liptick in Shade 1 - £1.99


Have you tried any Makeup Revolution Products?

lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...