9 Sept 2014

2014 Product Lust

Hello beautiful people;

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it"


IT'S COMING OH MY FREAKIN' GOD IT'S COMING !!!!!

If you know me at all I am a crazy fan of the Urban Decay Vice Palettes and I have vowed to own every single one. SO when UD posted on Instagram a sneaky picture of the Vice 3 I almost fell off my chair and I squealed really bloody loud.

I cannot contain my excitement for this product, it is just going to be epic. By the looks of it, it's going to be the best so far. That's one thing that I love about Urban Decay, they're always growing and improving everything about the company whether its the packaging or even down to their counter staff. 
Everything in the palette looks pretty velvety and metallic but I can spot a few matte shades in there too. The colours in the palette I am most excited for are Dragon, Heroine, Vanity and Last Sin. 

Well done Urban Decay I <3 u="">

Are you excited for Vice 3?

lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...