11 Sept 2014

Nails by Kissyface

Hello beautiful people;

"gerrin' nailed"


I feel truly blessed to have such a great bunch of talented friends. My amazing friend Lauren is extremely skilled when it comes to nails and has done me the best set of acrylics I have ever had in my life!


We opted for an almond shape that weren't too long and some wonderful nail art. I had Baby Doll written across the nails in an old school tattoo style font.

I absolutely love my nails and 3 weeks on and they're still going strong!! After a set of infills and a new lick of paint we went for a nude, black and white theme with black nail art and a splash of glitter. What do you think?

I LOVE THEM


If you're lucky enough to live in the Sheffield area and want some work done by this talented little Miss then you can contact her via her Facebook here 

Thank you for reading

lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...