22 Sept 2014

Viva Glam RiRi

Hello beautiful people;

"And I'm the type that don't give a fuck"



Well your new Viva Glam lipstick surely expresses that Rihanna!!

I've been lusting over Rihanna's new Viva Glam lipstick since the first teaser image went around a few months ago. It's very different and not for the faint hearted that's for sure!

This lipstick is practically a tribute to the trashy grunge kids of the 90's that smeared bronze and glittered everything over their faces. I remember owning a fully bronze Bourjous lip gloss which reminds me a lot of this!!


MAC describe this lipstick as a frosted metallic mauve which I guess is extremely accurate however it's one of those lipsticks that will look grey on some, purple on others and even brown. I think it looks best with one of two MAC lip liners, Nightmoth and Cork.

What do you think of the new RiRi line for MAC?

lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...