22 Sept 2014

Blog Sale!!

Hello beautiful people;


I've seen a lot of Bloggers doing blog sales and I thought I would hold one myself!! 
The usage of the products I am selling is clearly stated and everything I am selling is 100% genuine.


Rules

1. Email me stating what product you wish to buy
2. As soon as I have responded pay immediately as I won't be reserving products
3. This is on a first come, first serve basis
4. Postage costs apply - sending Royal Mail Signed For
5. No returns on any items
6. I will not hold responsibility for any loss or damage to items but will sort any problems out with Royal Mail 
7. UK Postage but will consider overseas 

:)

Email Address: effstarbeauty@hotmail.com 

SOLD
Confectionery £8 (used once)

Fresco £18 (95% left)
SOLD
SOLD
Shag Pigment £8 (brand new)
SOLD
Candlelight £20 (used twice)
SOLD

Candy Glow £20 (used once)
Sphynx £8 (brand new)
Flash Bronzer £12 (used once)
SOLD
SOLD
Translucent £15 (85%+ left)
Don't forget to read the rules before emailing me :)

Lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...