2 Oct 2014

HAULLLLL

Hello beautiful people

"I would stop shopping, but I'm not a quitter"

Over the past few weeks I've picked up a few bits here and there so I thought I'd show you what I've purchased because you're all nosy parker's just like me!



Because everyone and their mums are talking about it I had to purchase Dior's Star Foundation and try it for myself, and needless to say I absolutely love it! A full review will be coming soon :)

I love Back2Mac and I take advantage of it around 4/5 times a year, well I am a hardcore Mac fan aren't I?  So it was that time where I was ready to cash in my 6 empties for a free lippy woohoo! I went for Impassioned which is a beautiful red toned pinky coral colour with an amplified finish. 

My skin has been pretty bad this month and I saw that the wonderful Jeffree Star used Lush's Mask of Magnaminty to keep him blemish free. I wanted to try it as soon as I saw his recommendation, I purchased the Self Preserving version as it has more moisturing ingredients than the standard one. 

The next item I purchased is a discontinued Urban Decay eye shadow in the shade Acid Rain. I think this shade is still available but in the new packaging :)

Now I don't usually buy from Barry M unless it's nail varnish but my mum was having a browse at the lip products when I spotted their Loud Mouth extreme lip colour in the shade Diva. I love how glossy these are, great for a dramatic evening look.

Last but not least I caved in and purchased the Lime Crime Velvetine in Wicked. Oh my how I adore this lip product, it's extremely long lasted and doesn't feather like the cheaper brands. Everyone raves about these so I thought I would insert a photo with me wearing it :)


lots of love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...