1 Oct 2014

September Faves

Hello beautiful people

"These are a few of my favorite things"



I can't believe that it's October already, this year has flown and soon it'll be Christmas!
As always there's been some things that have really stood out for my over the last month and I'm here to share them with you.

I apologise in advance to your bank accounts!

My first fave of September is Dior's Star foundation, it's hands down the best foundation I have ever used and I will be doing a full review on this soon!

My second fave of the month has got to be Lush's Mask of Magnaminty Self Preserving face mask. Firstly the smell is divine and secondly it works a treat, I've had a bit of a breakout this month and I've not just used this all over my face but as a daily spot treatment. The mint has helped bring out some spots and calm the redness too which is always helpful cos who wants gross spots? NOT ME

Bit of a strange one to involve I think but I'm dying over how much I am in love with Weleda's Creamy Lavender body wash. It smells incredible and it's super gentle on my sensitive skin!

Last but not least I have fallen back in love with Ardell's 120 Demi Lashes! For someone who likes to wear lashes in the daytime they give the right amount of length and drama without being too much, but then they still work for evenings out too! I would probably choose something slightly more dramatic for a night out though.


What are your fave things this month?

lots of love 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...