10 Nov 2014

Attention please, Dupe Alert

Hello beautiful people

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"


I love Nars' blushers and bronzer's but at £22.50-£27 a pop they can sometimes be a little out of reach, especially during the Christmas months! 
Nars products for me are a real treat and I see them as an investment as they seem to last forever, for example a Laguna bronzer will last me at least 12 months.

So baring in mind the price and quality of my favourite Nars blusher (Desire), when I found this beauty by Smooch* I was over the moon...yes there was squealing and holding it lovingly to my chest involved!


Sugar Rush is the shade and it is roughly a whopping £20 cheaper than Desire by Nars!
The packaging is very similar and I love the gorgeous pink metallic box with black lace detailing it comes in too; makes the product look so high end!



 As you can see from the swatches I have provided there is little to no difference at all, both are matte with a teeny tiny ickle bit of silver glitter in. Sugar Rush is slightly darker, but for me that just means it's more wearable during the winter months!

L - Smooch | R - Nars

The Smooch website is currently having a makeover, but when it's back Sugar Rush can be purchased here

Have you tried any Smooch products before?
*product was sent by a pr company

lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...