4 Nov 2014

Thirsty Skin?

Hello beautiful people

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished" 


For anyone who has dry skin we all know what a pain it can be to keep those pesky dry patches, and flaky areas at bay.
The wonderful Wendy from Modern Herbals has kindly sent me some revolutionary products that contain ingredients that are taking the skincare world by storm!
I'm talking about Hyaluronic Acid, this stuff is insane at giving your skin a good old drink and your skin benefits from a plump too!

I received the Hydra-Vital Hyaluronan Facial Serum and the Hydra-Vital Hyaluronan Facial Spray to try out and see what results I had!

Now I take very good care of my skin so sometimes I cannot notice a difference between products because my trial base to start with is pretty well kept. However, after introducing my face to these products I can see and feel a massive difference!


I have been using the Facial Spray straight after cleansing because it helps the rest of the products to work better, allowing extra moisture to be absorbed. This Facial Spray is a multi-tasker too, you can use it similarly to Mac's Fix+ to keep your makeup looking fresh and set! 


The Facial Serum is applied after your skin has been toned but before moisturiser, personally I have been using this under my eyes because I am very concerned that at 22 I am starting to age in this area. You only need a teeny tiny bit of this stuff, I haven't even made a dent in this bottle; I reckon it's going to last me a very very very long time.
I've been using this for a few weeks and my dark circles have really started to vanish AND my under eye area has maintained extremely hydrated which we all know means....MINIMAL CONCEALER CREASING... YES!


Honestly, anyone with a face could do with these products but with me having dry skin I can imagine these will work a lot better for us drier beauties!
Purchase these bad boys and your skin will be singing "I've been dranking Hydra-Vital"

Don't be shy, give them a go!

Modern Herbals currently have some discount off these products so snap them up whilst they're cheaper!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...