22 Dec 2014

Coloristiq


Hi Hi Hi

Say goodbye to boring nails, wasting money and gloopy old nail varnishes and say a big happy hello to Coloristiq...the UK's best nail varnish rental service.

Coloristiq* have a revolutionary concept saving you from wasting money on one time nail varnishes. Basically you're renting 3 nail varnishes for 30 days, which means you can keep on trying high end brands such as China Glaze, Essie and OPI which can be quite pricey to purchase on their own! 

These guys have a huge range of colours which you can add to your own wishlist, this is where your three varnishes are chosen from. The box is delivered right to your front door and is small enough to slip through the letter box too!


I've been sent a beautiful selection to get myself ready and raring to go for the party season ahead. The colours I have been sent are all by China Glaze whom are one of my all time favourite brands. The quality is amazing and I really struggle to chip these, which is a necessity for a retail girl!

I think my favourite shade out of the tasty trio has to be Tip Your Hat which is a true festive red colour.

The wonderful guys at Coloristiq have given me a special code JUST for you guys, which entitles you to your first box for free AND the subscription will only be a mere £9.99 rather than the standard price of £14.99! You can do this on their website here !!
So you'll get one month for free and £4.99 knocked off your total when you subscribe and use the code

  effstarbeauty1

This offer is only valid for those whom subscribe before Christmas Day 2014.

What do you think of Coloristiq, will you be making the most of my discount code?

*my first box was a gift 


love love love you all 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...