3 Dec 2014

November Faves

Hello beautiful people


Hello December, my oh my how I've been waiting for you all year! I love the cold weather and festive spirit everyone is in :)

I actually found it quite hard to narrow my favourites down this month as I've been love love loving SO much. 
In the end I picked 4 products which I bloody love.

When I went to Fabb Events in Birmingham I was kindly gifted the Vanilla & Honey lip balm by Bee Good, and ever since I haven't been able to put this sucker down. I've been mainly using it as an over night lip treatment as it is quite greasy. The smell is divine and it doesn't have that nasty artificial taste a lot of lip balms do. 
Deffo a winner winner chicken dinner for me!

Next I've got Salt Of The Earth's Vanilla & Lavender Natural Deodorant. Okay so you might think this is a weird thing to include but I have to spread the word of how good this is for a natural deodorant. It keeps me smelling fresh all day and is completely harm free too! The lavender also helps to take away any redness from shaving, bonus points!!

You've probably seen my raving post on the Hyaluronan Facial Serum, so I won't bore you too much with the ins and outs instead you can read about it here :) It's super hydrating and luverly on my sensitive dry dry dry skin.

Last on the beauty product list is Makeup Revolutions Fix & Focus Eye Primer that has taken me by surprise, it's ever so good and gentle on le eyes. I've stopped using Mac's Paint Pot in Painterly and replaced it with this...which says something!!

My TV Programme of the month has to be Gossip Girl, I cannot get enough! I've started watching them all again because I didn't manage to get past series 3 first time around.

And because I am a massive lover of music I have to include an album I can't turn off, that album is My Everything by Ariana Grande. Not someone who i'd usually listen to but I slapped this album on my spotify & I can't stop listening!
I love the songs Love Me Harder, Break Your Heart Right Back & Bang Bang.

What have you been loving throughout November?

lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...