4 Dec 2014

#Nextmaswishlist

Hello beautiful people

source
Seeing as it's coming up to Christmas I wanted to include a few of my own wishlists, selfish...I KNOW RIGHT!

Shopping around for family members I stumbled upon the Next website and instead of looking for others I just looked for me haha. SO here is what I've stuck on my Next Wishlist for 2014.



As you can tell from my wishlist, I like the colour black, boots, shoes and sexy bras; oh and the odd bit of homeware.
My taste is simple, and I like to think a bit classy with an edge of goth/grunge. I think my favourite item on this list is the shirt, closely followed by the thigh high boots and then the fedora (hat for ya'll that don't know hat terms).

In case a cheeky family member or friend is looking at this post I would like the boots & shoes in a size 6 and the shirt in a size 16 because I prefer the oversized look yo!

All of these items have been linked under the photo, and I strongly suggest you check out Next Website or your local Next store for reasonably priced, great quality items. One of my favourite high street stores at the moment!

Have you taken part in #nextmaswishlist? If so I want to read your post!


lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...