29 Jan 2015

Bulletproof


Hey Hey Hey

It's no secret, I like to rock a dark eye so I am constantly on the lookout for a jet matte black eye shadow to up my game with.

On a Christmas trip to Birmingham with my Dad we took a little walk down to Cocktail Cosmetics in the Custard Factory to pick up some of my xmas presents. One of them which happened to be the Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Bulletproof.



Sugarpill is completely Vegan and Cruelty Free which is just blinking awesome, I'm totally for all of that sort of stuff!
This is my first Sugarpill product, but I am sure it will not be my last! I'm desperate to try out as much as I can get my greedy hands on!


This is by far the best black eye shadow I have ever come across, but I still don't think my journey of searching will stop!

Have you tried any Sugarpill products before?

Buy Me// Bulletproof

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...