27 Jan 2015

No Needles Needed Lips


Hi Hey Hi

Everyone is going mad for big Kylie Jenner style lips at the moment, and I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't. I can't hide it, I'm all for big lips!

This little lip combo is something I have found that works for me, it gives me a big juicy pout that's fit for day or night. I will usually wear this to work, but I have rocked it in the evenings too!


To start my routine I over draw my lips slightly and fill them in using The Stageline Soft Liner in 17, this gives a gorgeous matte look which you can see below.


The next step is to slather on as much or as little of the Dior Lip Maximizer in shade 001 as you like :) This stuff is collagen active, and I find it slightly plumps my lips but adds the most beautiful juicy shine to them.


What is your favourite big lips look?

Buy Me // Lip Maximizer // Lip Liner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...