15 Jan 2015

Eyeliner Duo


Hi Hi Hi

There are so many types of eye liner, the list is honestly endless. I like to use different types of liner for each look, and today I'm all about the gel.
I've been partial to a good eyeliner since before I could walk. Not really, but it has been about 8 years! This combo is my current fave, and probably the best out there in my opinion.

I've heard so many good things about these two, and for Christmas I was gifted the Illamasqua Gel Liner by my grandparents and the Mac 210 brush I purchased myself a while back. Until I got my hands on this beaut liner I was using Mac's Fluidline in Blacktrack, which don't get me wrong is a very good gel liner; I just find it dries out too quickly for my liking!


Illamasqua's gel liner is super black, and does not budge! Personally I prefer to go over my initial drawing of my liner again to add even more darkness to my look.
This gel liner can also be used as an eye shadow base and in the waterline for added drama.


Now, onto the Mac 210 brush. I love this little skinny beaut. I get maximum control with this brush and even though it takes a tad longer to apply liner with than lets say an angled brush, my god it's worth it! It's really worth paying a little more for this teeny brush as it's the best I've come across thus far.

Gel Liner // 210 Brush

What is your favourite eyeliner duo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...