17 Jan 2015

Mm Chocolate


Hi Hey Ho

Yes, mm chocolate indeed! Just take a look at that packaging, I mean COME ON guys...deffo didn't give it a little chew. What I like chocolate okay!

Makeup Revolution are always outdoing themselves, this time by making their chocolate palettes from a duo to a trio with the Naked Chocolate Palette. Honestly, I love everything about this sickly sweet palette, from the yummy packaging to the wiff of cocoa the product has (smell it, I ain't lying!) and I especially love the delicious colour range chosen by the Makeup Rev guys to laden this palette.

OOH YUMMY!



This cute palette also doesn't let your taste buds down with the naming of the actual shadows, my personal favourite shades are Sugar, Choc-Fest and Way. With a mix of lights and darks,mattes and shimmers, you can put together any look for any occasion! The options are pretty much endless!

I think my perfect eye using this palette would be Choc Fest simply buffed all over the lid and crease with Way to highlight. So warm, and scrumptious wouldn't you say?

Choc Fest / Sugar / Way

You can bet your bottom dollar that I will be posting plenty of looks using this palette and I expect to hit pan very very soon!!

NOW to get my hands on the rest of this tasty trio!

Buy Me // Naked Chocolate

Have you tried any of the Chocolate Trio?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...