17 Feb 2015

Sandwich SS Press Day


Friday 6th February 2015
Arden Hotel, 
Stratford upon Avon

In my home town of Stratford upon Avon we have a lot of up market, boutique shops ran by wonderful eccentric women who really have that passion for fashion. Gemini is one of those beautiful stores, packed full of wonder and style; there's something for everyone in this little place of heaven. This includes the brand Sandwich who's SS collection a handful of us lucky bloggers were able to take a sneak peak of at this very awesome Press Day.


Upon arrival I was greeted with a boom of smiling faces behind the doors of an intimate suite, brimming with sweet treats and rails upon rails of beautiful clothing. I grabbed a glass of fizz before making my way over to what can only be described as "the rail with my name on it" - metaphorical name of course!


The hue of monochrome, clashing patterns and sports luxe look to this rail had me at hello. After a cheeky browse through, I took myself over to a group of bloggers chatting away and introduced myself. With me I'm all or nothing, so I made sure I pushed myself out of my comfort zone and got chatting to some of these wonderful gals.




Sandwich as a brand take the understanding of the style needs of a women and what she requires from an everyday garment, before giving them what they like to call The Sandwich Twist. This can be anything from the 70's spectrum of blues and tie dye, to ruched hems and intricate detailing. Personally, I feel that Sandwich as a brand allow for a lot of diversity within their clothing and the style options really are not only endless but timeless.



I had the pleasure of having an extremely lengthy chat with the beautiful Hannah, whom manages the YSL Counter in the Stratford upon Avon branch of Debenhams. Hannah went into great detail about the selection of products she brought with her, but also the changes YSL are making to their brand. She also gave us a sneaky inside into the new products that will be launching this year, and my oh my I cannot wait to get my hands on a fair few of them.

Lets just say, Instagram Filter in a bottle!

Having a cheeky pose with my favourite item I found in the rails.
Photo - Gemini 
OOTD
White Jumper - Urban Outfitters //  Boots -  Public Desire // Bag - Mulberry 

Prancing around in a gorgeous Sandwich Cardie styled by me :)
Gemini, thank you so much for inviting me to this fun packed intimate event. I truly enjoyed every moment of it, and also thank you for the goodie bag brimming with treats! I cannot wait to see what you guys reveal for the AW Collections!

Take a peak // Gemini Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...