21 Mar 2015

Zing Personalised Phone Case


Ever since getting my gorgeous iPhone 6 late last year, I've been pretty disheartened with my choice of phone case. I've been rocking the boring, basic, black leather flip case since the phone arrived on my doorstep.

Zing, a phone case company have an incredible service in creating personalised phone cases at a very high standard. It's a very simple process, you pick and upload a photo onto the website and they do all the rest!

I chose to go for a photo I'd taken, something personal but not a usual choice for most. I didn't want to go for a family photo, or one with friends; something blog appropriate instead. This phone case* is personal to me and I love the brands concept.


The quality of the case is 10/10, with a smooth, crisp finish and perfect printing. Personally, I would've preferred a black case as it would go better with the space grey shade of my phone however I am still ever so happy with the finished product. 

Have you tried Zing Cases before?

Buy Me // Personalised Phone Cases
*gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...