18 Mar 2015

Sunkissed Rapid Tan


Hi Hi Hi

Picture this. It's Friday night and your girls are all like "let's go out", you've just finished work and you have 2 hours to get yourself from drab to glamourzon. Pasty skin isn't what you want but your trusty fake tan takes over night to develop into a beautiful golden shade....HOLD UP what's this? Golden, glamorous tan...in 60 minutes?

Sunkissed Rapid Tan* is a sweet summer smelling tan that gives the illusion of a weeks worth of Ibiza tanning in 60 minutes flat. The formula is a lightweight mouse and trust me when I say that a little goes a long long way, so don't over do it. Another great point is that this tan is touch dry in less than 5 minutes flat, something that always puts me off tan's, I can't stand that sticky feeling that most give you.


I've previously tried and tested other Sunkissed tan's and this one is by far my favourite, the colour and the fast drying aspect of this one has really sealed the deal. My tan lasted around 4 days which for something so "rapid" I would expect, as it doesn't have as much time to sink into your skin.


Like all of Sunkissed tanning products, this contains Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to help moisturise your skin which aids a longer lasting tan. This tan also contains 0 parabens, and is 100% dermatologically approved.

Before
During
After
Have you tried this tan before?
Buy Me // Sunkissed Rapid Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...