29 May 2015

Affectionate Love Blush*


When it comes to blusher I've always been either a soft pink or peaches kind of girl. That was until this stunning swirly blush took my fancy over at Born Pretty Store.

This soft, highlighting blusher in shade 01 is a gorgeous coral shade with a pearl highlight running through it. With this blusher a little really does go a long way as it's super pigmented, and very long wearing.


To apply I use my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and press gently onto my cheeks. You really need to tap off any excess or you'll end up with very flushed cheeks. I am also in love with the stunning Metallic packaging that the blusher is in, it's simply beautiful! The blusher also comes with a small brush which for me I haven't used to apply this product, however it's great for highlighting!!


Born Pretty Store are offering my readers a fab 10% off their orders with the code FCGG10, so make the most of it whilst it's in stock!!

Buy Me // Blusher

What is your favourite blusher at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...