28 May 2015

The Nail Colour I Always Go Back To


I'm not one of those girls that can't stand chipped nail varnish, or the constant updating my nail colour; I find nail painting very boring!! However, I have a nail varnish that I am always reaching for especially when the sun is shining.

Topshop's Pool Party.

The beautiful teal shade compliments my skin colour, as well as the weather! I tend to wear pops of colour in the form of nails and makeup so this shade is right up my street. As all Topshop nail varnishes, it glides on with ease and in 2 coats you're ready to go!

I also love this shade because the formula is quick drying, and lasts a good few days before chipping. Perfect for a weekend away!


What is your go to nail colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...