4 May 2015

Infinatura: Cura Oil*



As much as I consider myself lucky with my skin, I have extremely bad periods of dry skin and gross little lumps. Sometimes things like this can't be prevented but they can easily be helped.

I've recently discovered Cura Oil by Infinatura, a UK made blend of 8 oils that are essential for gorgeous skin. Cura Oil can be used on the skin, nails and also hair; each option helps keep you looking youthful and vibrant; plus keeping hair, nails and skin strong.

Cura Oil is also 100% cruelty free!!

Oils included in Cura Oil:
Camellia // Argan // Red Mandarin // Bergamont // Sunflower // Vitamin E // Crambe Abyssinica // Geranium



For anyone that is suffering with dry or damaged hair skin and nails, I strongly suggest picking up some of this incredible oil. I can't believe how much it has helped my skin in such a short period of time.

Buy Me // Cura Oil
*sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...