10 May 2015

Love Alpha Frozen Eye Colour*


I like glitter. Wait. No...scratch that.

I LOVE glitter & yes capitals and bold was needed for that. It's rather easy and common for me to wear glitter even on a daily basis, so when I came across the Love Alpha Frozen Eye Colour* I was so god damn excited to get my hands on it and slather it across my eye lids.


The strange gel style texture had me a bit worried at first as I thought I was going to end up with some funky looking conjunctivitis unicorn eyes, however I was pleasantly surprised that the smooth gel dried very quickly and did not crease or budge ALL day. For extra unicorn points I dabbed a teeny bit over the top of my cheek highlight to give a really subtle but extra summin summin.


As you can see from the swatch this eye gel really packs a glittery punch! You barely need any to create a flawless glossy look, but at the same time it's extremely buildable so its just as easy to achieve a more dramatic look.

Born Pretty Store have give you wonderful guys 10% off your order using the code FCGG10

Have you tried any of the Love Alpha Glitter Gels?

Buy Me// Glitter Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...