4 Jul 2015

Bronze Eyes & Ombre Lip Tutorial




If you didn't know already, I have my fingers in many social media pies including YouTube. My latest video is a tutorial using the Affirmation Palette by Makeup Revolution* on my eyes and a mix up of Mac Lip Liner & Lime Crime Velvetine on my lips.

I love how Bronzed I look in this tutorial, and the shades used really help to bring out the blue in my eyes. Keeping my skin on the natural colour side has also helped the other colours to really pop.

Like this look? Then check out how to achieve it in the video below!


Products Used:

- Makeup Revolution Affirmation Palette
- Mac Nightmoth Lip Liner
- Lime Crime Wicked Velvetine
-

Are there any other makeup looks you would like to see a tutorial on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...