2 Jul 2015

Lovely Cosmetics: Peanut Flutter*


It's Peanut Butter Flutter time, it's Peanut Butter Flutter time.

Okay, so technically it's not but 5 minutes ago it was as I slathered this sweet, nutty butter all over my lips. MM delicious!

Right. So enough babbling about utter shite. Peanut Flutter is a delightful handmade Lip Balm by Lovely Cosmetics. Every product that comes out of this exciting Sheffield company is 100% natural and popped into cute glass jars before being signed, sealed and delivered to you.


The clever & witty names don't stop in this company, for example they do an avocado foot butter called Walk This Way and a blossom body butter called Alright Petal? GENIUS (psst...I love you).

Back to the balm.
Peanut Flutter left my senses satisfied, my lips super soft and my beauty addict deep inside begging me for more and more; not just in the form of application but new flavours too! The texture isn't overly smooth but I like the extremely soft & gentle exfoliation you get from this particular balm.

Other flavours include Skin & Tonic, Honey Honey and I Should Coco.


Local Sheffielders can pick up Lovely Cosmetics products from Birds Yard in Chapel Walk (near Superdrug & Thou Art in town). If you aren't local, I have added a link to the website below!

Buy Me // Lovely Cosmetics

Have you tried anything from Lovely Cosmetics?
*these products were sent for an event I held, all opinions are my own 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...