19 Jul 2014

Bible

Hello beautiful people;

"if you don't feel good with yourself, nothing else matters"


Oh Bobbi Brown, how I have fallen in love with you over the last few weeks. What an inspirational and down to earth woman.

I was at the counter of a charity shop when my mum shouted "Ooh Fran there's Bobbi Brown book here", I literally ran and snatched it out of excitement. Wanna know the best thing? Mint condition for 50p!!
My love for charity shops will never end.
Browsing through the book I found a few things slightly dated, and then realised that it was published in 1997. However, this book is absolutely full to the brim of wise words, advice and tips and tricks.


Seeing as i'm an aspiring make up artist I want to take on every single ounce of advice I can get, for me this book is a perfect starting point. Basics including brow shaping, flash photography make up and bridal which is something any aspiring mua wants and needs to know.

Bobbi Brown has a lot of books out now, two of which I will be adding to my collection asap! One of which is Everything Eyes, teaching you even about the shape of glasses in relation to make up! The other is the Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual, which is packed again full of lots of useful information. 


Moral of the story, don't disregard something of your interest just because its out dated.
Any help is good help!

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Do you have any books you can recommend?
lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...