18 Jul 2014

Red Lipstick Collection

Hello beautiful people;

"Red lipstick all on the paper, let me take a hit while you sit and rush"

A year ago I associated myself and red lipstick with looking like a cheap street walker, my oh my how times change.


Again, this is going to be a very MAC heavy post for obvious reasons (iheartmac).
Being a blonde means that I can't just wear any red lipstick, I do prefer a blue toned one in winter and an orange toned one in summer!
My all time favourite red lipstick is Sangers by Illamasqua, it looks amazing all year round and has a darker tone for a really versatile vampy look! I can't imagine this lipstick could look bad on anyone!



Mac Ronnie Red - blue toned with a matte finish (limited edition)
Mac Diva - blue toned with a matte finish
Mac Lady Danger - orange toned with a matte finish



Urban Decay 69 - blue toned raspberry red with a satin finish (this lipsticks do not budge, invest in some!)
Illamasqua Sangers - cool toned red with a matte finish
MUA Shade 8 - warm toned with a gold shimmer and semi-opaque finish





Mac Prolong - blue toned in the prolongwear finish (another lipstick that doesn't budge)
Natural Collection Crimson - slightly warm toned red with a semi-opaque finish. Incredible quality for the £1.99 price tag !

Sorry for all the photos in this post, I thought they would be helpful!
What is your favourite red lipstick?

lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...