16 Jul 2014

Fashionista Palettes

Hello beautiful people;

"Nothing makes a woman look prettier than a shot of blush"
- Bobbi Brown

Around 6 months ago Fashionista had a HUGE sale online and I took it upon myself to spend spend spend. The brand is already incredibly cheap, and I filled both palettes for around £15!!
I wanted to create a blush palette and a bronzer one, which is exactly what I did.
The pigmentation of these products is insane for the price and they're not chalky at all, they also last all day on your skin and are easy to blend.


Above are the names and below are the swatches!!


Right to left: 
Blushing Coral -  blue toned coral
Blushing - muted blue toned pink
Cinnamon - dusty peach


These three really remind me of the Ambient Lightning Blushes by Hourglass!
Milan - blue toned bright pink with pearl finish
New York - pink/peach with champagne undertones 
Barcelona -  true champagne colour


Tokyo - neutural brown almost identical to Nars Laguna !!
Paris - slightly orange toned
LA - the colour of milk chocolate
Rome - bronze toned highlighter with a slight peach undertone

These are the best drugstore products I think I've ever come across, brilliant for someone whom wants to start building a kit!
You can buy everything mentioned on the Superdrug website !!

Hope you enjoyed this post
What is your fave drugstore blush/bronzer/highlighter?
lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...