2 Jul 2014

Er'day Non Make Up Products

Hello beautiful people;

To continue my Er'day series this post is directed at the things that I use before and after make up, and also on my body!


from left to right, top to bottom:
Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel - seasonal
Soap & Glory Pulp Friction body scrub -  £8
Bush Flower Emergency Essence Moisturiser - £18
Garnier Micellar Water - £5
E.O.S Sphere Balm in Raspberry & Pomegranate - £4
MAC Future Length Serum - £23
Vaseline Spray and Go in Cocoa Butter - £4

Snow Fairy is the most beautifully smelling product on this earth, it reminds me of bubblegum & pear drops and for me the glitter just makes the whole product (I love glitter more than anything on this planet, except my dog!). It keeps me smelling sweet throughout the day, it's just a massive shame that this is only available in the winter months :(
I also use my Soap and Glory Pulp Friction body scrub everyday in the shower, its flipping insane. The first time I discovered this was when my auntie bought me it for Christmas just gone. I'm now on my 4th tube, baring in mind I use this everyday and I'm quite heavy handed with it I think it lasts well! 

To get my skin all soft and like a baby's bum I use the Bush Flower Moisturiser, its full of goodness for your skin and I love it because its organic. I have uber sensitive skin and by using something that's crap free is a must for me to keep my skin hydrated. It is quite pricey but worth every penny!

I've said screw you to face wipes and a big fat hello to Micellar water! It's the lazy girls skincare routine in one step! Great for sensitive skin and all skin types. Get it bought girls & boys, you'd be a fool not to!


This next item is a cult favourite but also very often slated. When you first use this balm its waxy and to be honest terrible but please give it time. I applied mine over and over again for about a week & now it keeps my lips soft, smelling awesome and tasting like a fricking fruit cocktail.

Like most people I want long, luscious lashes but unfortunately I don't have the revitalash budget! This MAC version is very good at thickening, preventing breakage and adding some length. You can even use it on your brows! Now, it doesn't work miracles and its not as good as other products on the market however I like it to keep the strength of my lashes up.

The last product is another cult favourite which I am trying to fall in love with by using it daily. It does work but I'm still not seeing the cracking summer legs people rave about. I will do a review on it soon! 
It does smell absolutely insane though, like Summer in a bottle!!

Have you tried any of these products?
Thanks for reading!
lots of love, efftstarbeauty x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...