31 Jul 2014

Global Gathering 2014

Hello beautiful people;

"I SAID NICE ONE BRUVVAAA"


If you follow me on my personal instagram (effstar) you'll be aware that I was fortunate enough to attend the dance festival Global Gathering this Saturday just gone. It was so close to my house and our tickets we're super cheap that really myself and my best friend couldn't say no!


For those of you who don't know what Global Gathering is, it's a huge dance festival that happens near Stratford upon Avon (where I live) once a year during the summer. Big acts like The Prodigy, Chase and Status, Faithless and Disclosure have all made appearances and lots of other artists/dj's too.

This year for me, it was all about DJ Toddla T and the UKF Tent. I was not dissapointed!


I wanted to keep my make up minimal but still something that had enough pow. I opted for Mac's Face and Body foundation, a smokey winged liner for my eyes, nude lips and I created a look using jewels and a bindi above my eyes. Also, I used henna on my hands :)
The jewels are from Poundland and I stuck them on with some Urban Decay glitter glue


I hope you enjoyed this little in site into the world of me.

What are your festival essentials?

lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...