30 Jul 2014

Vanilla Bath Bomb

Hello beautiful people;

"relax your mind let your conscience be free"

WOO! I'VE FOUND ANOTHER BARGAIN!!


Ahem, sorry about that! On a recent browse around my local Poundland I spotted this beauty on the shelf. Like most, I picked it up and gave it a quick wiff and my lord it smelt like vanilla ice cream so naturally I popped it in my basket. Well you can't really go wrong for £1!


This is by far one of the best bath bombs I've ever used, the smell and the rose petals really make it seem like an expensive one but hell no its a bargain. It left my skin feeling soft without that greasy residue that most bath products leave you with. Another good thing is that I had no marks on my bath after (god I sound old and boring) and the rose petals washed away with ease.


 To be quite honest you'd be a fool to let this pass you by! It's also cruelty free which is a huge bonus!



Hope you enjoyed this post!!
Have you found any bargains in unexpected places?

lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...