29 Jul 2014

Liebster Award

Hello beautiful people;

I've been nominated to take part in the Liebster Awards by Spencres Curls, its basically a bunch of questions about blogging!

ENJOY!!

1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Being able to talk my pants off about my passions with people who have the same interests

2. Whats your biggest goal in life?
To become a Make Up Artist

3. If you could only use one make up product for the rest of your life, what would you use?
MAC Studio fix fluid for sure !!

4. Most embarrassing moment?
Probably when I had my back tattoo done. I passed out even though I wasn't in pain!!

5. Favourite things to do in your spare time?
blogging, drinking cocktails and cuddling my chihuahua

6. Dream vacation spot?
L.A

7. What's your favourite trend at the moment?
All black everything

8. Whats your least favourite trend at the moment?
Dungarees (just on me though)

9. What motto/quote do you live your life by?
If you can't love yourself, how the hell are you gon' love somebody else

10. Flats or Heels (boots, sandals, anything)
Heeled boots

11. What's your favourite lip colour/shade of all time?
I can't choose just one! But MAC's lady danger, candy yum yum and myth are probably my top three.

I nominate Sian and MJ !!
Here are your questions ladies :)

1. What are your 3 summer beauty must haves?
2. If you could give one beauty tip, what would it be?
3.Biggest achievement in life so far?
4. Biggest beauty blunder?
5. Do you have any pet hates?
6. If you lost all your make up tomorrow, what would be the first thing you would repurchase?
7. Is there something you couldn't live without?
8.Why did you start blogging?
9. Favourite sweet treat?
10. What song can't you stop listening to at the moment?

Hope you enjoyed this different post
I did!!

lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...