27 Aug 2014

2014 Product Lust

Hello beautiful people;

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!"

Ugh, Urban Decay have gone and done it again & released yet another product that I need. Honestly, my life will not be worth living if I don't own this!!



As you can probably tell, I am obsessed with my UD Naked Basics palette and I use it everyday. So when I heard that they were releasing a Naked Basic's 2 I jumped, I squealed, I did a little dance....you get the point I'm trying to make.


Now, I'm pretty darn impressed with this new palette but I wish that there was 2 darker shades like there is in the first one. But saying this, I have far too many matte black & dark brown shades.

Basically I will own this within 24 hours of its release!

Are you excited by Naked Basics 2?
lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...