28 Aug 2014

My Must Have MAC

Hello beautiful people;

"Once you go Mac, you'll never go back"


A lovely follower has asked me to do this post, and well I couldn't say no! As you all know by now I LOVE MAC COSMETICS more than anything, anyone or any other brand.

I wanted to do just 10 items but erm I couldn't just pick 10 no matter how hard I tried, so I've gone for a very big selection over the whole Mac range.

Lips

Red Lipsticks - Ruby Woo and Lady Danger
Pink Lipsticks - Candy Yum-Yum, Snob and Pink Nouveau 
Nude Lipsticks - Myth, Fleshpot and Brave
Other - Cyber, Rebel and Morange
Lip Pencils - Stone, Hip 'n' Happy, Nightmoth and Brick

Face

Foundations - Studio Fix Fluid and Face & Body
Prep & Prime Skin Base Visage 
Mineralise Skin Finishes 
Fix+
Pro Longwear Concealer
Studio Fix Powder + Foundation

Eyes

Shadows - Swiss Chocolate, Rice Paper, Rule, Antiqued, Texture and Woodwinked
Liners - Minted and Smolder
Dipdown Fluidline 
Lashes - 48 and 34
Painterly Paint Pot


Brushes
212, 217 and 266

I'm sorry that I couldn't keep this list smaller but to be honest with the amount of MAC I own I think I've done very well ha!


What MAC couldn't you live without?
lots of love, effstarbeauty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...